Keeping up a clean home can seem impossible when you have a lot going on, are gone frequently, or have people around to mess it up! Regardless of your situation, there are daily habits that you can practice to maintain a clean home. Sometimes all it takes to form clean habits is to set the stage each day with a couple routine cleaning habits. Some cleaning habits can take just a couple of minutes to complete. Of course any amount of deep cleaning and clearing out can also help to keep you on track. Once you establish a few cleaning habits you will find that they are easy to maintain and the reward of having a clean home is worth it.
Here are 5 habits you can incorporate each day to have a clean home:
- Put dishes away and clean them right after use. Don’t let them linger on your counter or sink.
- Regularly dust and vacuum your home.
- Make your bed when you get out of it in the morning.
- Put your coat, shoes, purse away and don’t leave them cluttered by the door or on the counter. Make a spot for them and return them there each time.
- Keep up with your laundry instead of waiting for it to pile up.
Try one or all of these out and see if they make a difference in keeping your home clean! Do you have any cleaning habits that you rely on to help keep your home clean?