NURSE AIDE/ASSISTANT REIMBURSEMENT
We Care Online is serious about helping people.
Students registered for a Nurse Aide course will automatically be placed in a monthly drawing to win reimbursement of their course tuition. The monthly drawings will choose one student in Kansas and one student in South Dakota to win a reimbursement.
Criteria to be met:
- The student must be enrolled in a CNA class in Kansas or a NA class in South Dakota.
- The course must be PAID IN FULL.
- The student must have a passing grade and no late assignments for the course.
You will only be entered in the drawing when ALL OF THE ABOVE apply.
- Names will be drawn one time per month
- Winners will be notified when their name is drawn
- Winners will be announced individually by email and then publicly.
- Reimbursement will be sent in the form of a check from We Care Online.
- Yes, facilities paying for their students are eligible for reimbursement as well.
Winners need to know:
- All winners must fill out a short form and allow We Care Online to use their first name and photo to announce monthly winners on Facebook and our newsletter.
- Notified winners must respond to their winning email notification within 7 days. If We Care Online does not hear from the winner, the reimbursement will be given to another student.
- Textbooks and Fees will not be reimbursed.
Please send other inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.