19 Dec Tips to Optimizing Your Morning Routine
What does your morning routine look like? Do you have a list of things you try and accomplish before your busy day begins? Often, our morning sets the tone for the rest of our day. Have you thought about ways you would like to improve your morning routine? Many of us look at ways to optimize our time with schoolwork or our schedule at work, and don’t consider how the start of our day begins. Making the most out of your morning and creating a set routine can provide you with a great start to your day. Here are a few tips to optimizing your morning routine:
- Try to make as few decisions as possible. Whether it is the clothes you are going to wear, the food you are going to eat or pack for lunch, or the list of things you want to get done before you leave the house. Prepare for all of this the night before.
- Stay consistent and wake up around the same time each day. Also try keeping to the same morning routine each day.
- Identify your priorities for the morning and focus on those.
- Many people start their morning with exercising. This can be a great way to kickstart your day. Others prefer to exercise during the day or after their work/school is over. Try which one works the best for your schedule and your productivity.
- Eliminate distractions. Try to stay focused on your morning routine and avoid adding something new to your list. It can be hard if you have chores you see that need to be done or activities you’d like to start.
Cheers to making the most out of your morning routine with trying one or some of these tips!