02 Mar Tips To Cleaning Your Home Quickly
Cleaning can be a house chore that some dislike, while others truly enjoy. Regardless of your like or dislike for cleaning, learning ways to quickly clean your home can be beneficial to everyone. We all have cleaning responsibilities of some type and becoming more efficient with them can allow us to utilize our time to our preference. Here are a few simple ideas to get your cleaning done more quickly in a couple of hours or throughout the week:
- The first rule is to have a cleaning system and stick to it each week or month. This will keep your cleaning consistent and on track.
- Get rid of the clutter. Simply putting things away, throwing trash out and clearing surfaces can clean up a space.
- Take out all of the cleaning supplies you will need and have them handy when you start cleaning. • Dust your surfaces and vacuum your floors.
- Wash and put away dishes in your kitchen and clear out your sink.
- Gather laundry and start a load or two.
- Clean your toilets and wipe down bathroom surfaces.
- Straighten your sofa pillows and cushions.
- Strip your bedsheets and wash them.
- Clean mirrors or entry windows that people facing will notice.
- Spot clean cabinets and any high traffic surfaces.
- Remove any cobwebs inside your home and in the entrance way to your residence.
- Dust all of your furniture.