How To Register For This Class:
Fill out the enrollment form.
- To fill out the enrollment form, click on the “Register for this class” button.
- Find the course date in which you would like to enroll. Click “Add to cart.”
- When you are finished selecting courses, click on “Continue.”
- Enter your email address. If you are registering someone other than yourself, enter YOUR email address.
- If you have entered your email address before, you will be asked for a password.
- If you have registered with us before, but not through the new system, you will need to create a password. Clik the “Forgot your password?” link.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link. A reset will be emailed to you.
- The system will ask for Participant information later.
- Check the boxes to agree to terms.
- Fill in the Participant information.
- If you are a facility registering an employee, you will be asked for facility information later.
- . At the payment screen, you can choose to make a payment or not. Facilities will be invoiced. Individuals will need to make sure they pay in full before the course begins.
Once the form is filled out, you will receive a message letting you know that we have received it.
**Note** Some State Approved courses require more than one form to be filled out. (If you are required to fill out any other forms, your instructor or staff will be in touch with you.)
Course payment: During registration, you can choose to pay now with a credit or debit card, invoice to facility or pay later. Just remember, your course MUST be paid before the class start day!
If a textbook is required, click the textbook link to order the book(s). Some courses do not require textbooks.
Please visit Frequently Asked Questions if you need help, or call (888)932-2501.