IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND LINKS
Interested in receiving more information about becoming a clinical instructor? Please fill out this form: Click Here
Please contact Melanie with any questions you may have when filling out the following forms.
Important information from the Kansas Department on Aging that you are required to know.
- CNA Curriculum Click Here
- CNA Instructor Manual Click Here
- CNA NATCEP Task Checklist (40hr Checklist) Click Here
- WHD Field Assistance Bulletin regarding your CNA’s assisting with powered lifts Click Here
What We Care Online expects from your students during the clinical session. Please use this as a reference and add to it according to your facility and teaching guidelines when you contact them via email. Click Here
Other Valuable Information for Instructors to Know
- KDADS: Health Occupations Click Here
- Reimbursement for Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Frequently Asked Questions: Click Here
- Federal Regulations Concerning Nurse Aide Training Reimbursement: Click here
- CNA – Critical CNA Course Information: Click Here
- CMA – Critical CMA Course Information: Click here
- KDADS pre-requisite for the MA class is a current Certified Nurse Aide Certificate and Reading Requirement. Student must supply the Reading Requirement score before class begins. Click Here to see what Reading Tests are acceptable.
- We Care Online Refund and Other Policies: Click Here
- Instructor Application for CNA, CMA, and HHA Training Courses: Click Here